Posted by: selsel on: October 23, 2009
Still drowning in my econs notes. But amidst the reading of demand and supply, market structures, marginal costs, law of diminishing returns, I’ve been daydreaming.
I made up a list of things I want to buy.
Not surprising, I’ve made this kind of lists before. Always! Just so that I don’t forget and I don’t get distracted to buy other things not within the list.
1. LeSportSac’s Drew backpack is ultimately adorable. I wonder if they sell these in Bangkok. Isetan’s having a 30% sale now on this brand. I must go on Sunday after school. To reward myself, if I did well in my test and to console myself, if I totally screwed up. Meh.
I saw these at Guangzhou Baiyun Int’l Airport, going for close to $200. Damn, why did I have such great self-restraint. If they don’t have this in Isetan, I’m so going to kick myself. *cross fingers*
2. Apple iMac 21.5″, $1788
The final stage of my Apple-fication process. You may ask, what about the iPhone to complete the package? No, I’m not getting the iPhone, that’s just a useless piece of metal. Pretty, yes, but I don’t think it’s that great a phone.
The iMac, on the other hand, is a fantastic piece of machine. Sleek and chic, with a wireless keyboard and the Mighty Mouse! Whoopee!
Plus the fact that I”m completely smitten with the Photobooth function thing.
Taken at Epicentre@Wheelock then frantically trying to find the file and send it via email to myself.
3. Hermes H-our watch, Regular in orange calfskin
This is my ultimate dream, it’s a good $1000 cheaper at the Guangzhou airport. Damn the self-restraint! Argh! I had it on my wrist for 5mins, as if convincing myself to just buy it!
4. Pink Swarovski Varinas for Breast Cancer Foundation
Now, now, I know I already have a pair of silver Varinas, but this, this, this pair of gems is PINK AND CRYSTAL STUDDED! How can I not fall in love with it? How?!
5. Ayurveda Spa session at Amrita Spa and Wellness
6. Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty Edition
I want this just because! Because it’s Hello Kitty and because polaroid cameras are so fun!
Ok, that’s all. I think I spent too much time here. I should get back to drowning in economics. Competitive advantage and whatnots.
I’m outta here.
Here is my remedy, remedy, uh!